After many months of development and beta testing, Alfred v2 has now officially landed!
Alfred v2 is re-written from the ground up to be faster, more efficient and easier to use. Overall, less than 15% of Alfred v1’s code was reused, and every feature was carefully improved and given the love it needs.
This Alfred extension changes your Wi-Fi DNS settings to the Tunlr servers and back again.
The script naïvely assumes that you are using a Wi-Fi network and that you normally don’t have any DNS servers manually set.
Tunlr lets you stream content from sites like Netflix, Hulu, MTV, CBS, ABC, Pandora and more to your Mac or PC. Want to watch Netflix or HuluPlus on your iPad, AppleTV or XBox 360 even though you’re not in the U.S.? Tunlr lets you do this.
Download the latest version from github.matiaskorhonen.fi/toggle_tunlr
- I mostly use this as a file action to select movies to send to my Apple TV via Beamer.app
- Automatically update compatible extensions
- Flush the OS X DNS cache
Git.io URL ShortenerURL shortener for GitHub
- open the given URL in the selected browser
- Repair LaunchServices (to remove duplicates from the Open With… menu
Send to iPhone
- Send the given URL, text, or file to my iPhone via myPhoneDesktop
- Set/unset the Tunlr DNS servers
- Toggle Amerika/Britannia
- Toggle my VPNs on or off
The number of pens is too damn high
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
— Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency