In no particular order and not particularly well organised.
- A more comprehensive Map component in SwiftUI (support clustering, custom layers and so forth)
- A way to persist list expansion state for deeply nested Swift UI lists
- TranslationKit (allow apps to use Apple’s translation service instead of needing to send users to Google Translate)
- Better picture and video quality in shared albums (currently limited to 2048px on the long edge and 720p, respectively)
- Fix the autocorrect mess
- Walking instructions in public transportation navigation. In other words, give me turn-by-turn instructions if I need to walk from the last stop to my destination.
- Native collapsing of menu bar items in macOS (please Sherlock Bartender)
- Code autoformat for Swift & Objective-C (in the vein of gofmt or prettier)
- More reliable SwiftUI previews
- A Music app that isn’t terrible (both on iOS and macOS)
- A redesigned Home app
- Having an Apple Watch shouldn’t block iOS app builds if they don’t have a watchOS build target (“Preparing the watch for development”)